- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- CARD SECURITY
Get security that keeps up with your life
Your Smartphone has much more in common with your desktop computer than with your old mobile phone. Criminals know you’re literally carrying a small “PC” in your pocket and will do all they can to access your personal information. Following a few simple steps can dramatically reduce your risk of having your money and identity stolen.
Tips to Stay Safe - if your Smartphone is lost or stolen
- Follow the recommended steps of your mobile service provider to report a lost or stolen phone.
- Password-protect your smart phone
- Always lock your phone when it’s not in use.
- Set your phone to automatically lock after being idle for a set amount of time.
- Set your phone to use a longer and stronger password than the default 4-digit unlock code if this option is available on your phone.
- For even better security, set your phone to erase all data after 10 bad password attempts.